Just about everyone on the planet has heard of Taco Soup. Maybe you’re one of everyone and already have this recipe, too. But hear me: Cheesy Taco Soup is different.
It’s everything you love about your usual Taco Soup except Cheesy Taco Soup takes things to the next level with the addition of queso!
Mom Hack: if you have a “quality time” love language kiddo on your hand who just loves to cook (but you are filled with dread because it takes three times as long with 8 times the mess) this recipe is perfect! You brown the hamburger and let that child dump everything else into the crock pot for you!
Cheesy Taco Soup
- Crock Pot
- 2 Lb Hamburger browned with 1 chopped onion
- 2 cans Tomatoes
- 1 can Black Beans rinsed
- 1 small can Green Chiles
- 1 can Water
- 1 can Corn
- 1 pckg Taco Seasoning
- 1 pckg Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 jar Queso
- Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Brown hamburger with onion and drain
- Add all ingredients except queso to crock pot, set on low and allow to cook until ready to eat (at least 4 hours)
- Portion into individual bowls and stir in a large spoonful of queso
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips on top
I will never tire of showing you these awesome soup and salad (or sandwich) bowls/plates:
Before soup season has run it’s course, have you tried this one of my favorites? Hamburger Au Gratin.
Links on this page may be affiliate in nature. Please see full disclosure about affiliate linking on the ‘disclosure’ page.