There’s four reasons you need to gather ingredients for this Chicken Alfredo with Italian Tomatoes recipe ASAP:
- Pre-cooked chicken (from a night before, your freezer or a rotisserie variety grabbed from the store) means Chicken Alfredo with Italian Tomatoes comes together about 5 minutes after your pasta has finished cooking. And what busy mama doesn’t like that??
- Ingredients are simple to keep on hand as a “prepped meal” and don’t take up a lot of freezer space…just a small zip top bag of chicken.
- Preparation and execution is as simple as popping the lid on a box, a jar, a can and opening a zip top bag then boiling, dumping and stirring.
- Chicken Alfredo with Italian Tomatoes is delish! It’s a meal I often take when there’s a family in need and it’s ALWAYS a hit…even with the kiddos!
Chicken Alfredo with Italian Tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded or cubed chicken cooked
- 10 oz pasta Gluten Free
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 can Italian canned tomatoes (garlic, basil, oregano)
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain and add chicken, alfredo and tomatoes to warm through
- Serve with a side salad and garlic bread
My favorite pot for pasta night! Boil the pasta, drain water via nifty strainer lid, add additional ingredients to pot with pasta to warm and BOOM! Dinner with fewer dishes!
Another one pot pasta favorite in our house is Skillet Lasagna. It takes a little more time but is creamy, cheesy delicious!