Parmesan rice has been a game changer at dinner time and let me tell you why: EVERYONE LOVES IT.
Even my husband who has always tolerated rice but never really liked to have it show up on his plate.
Flavors of garlic, marsala wine and parmesan cheese come together to create this amazing Parmesan Rice Side Dish that’s sure to be a hit in your house as well!
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 lg Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine cooking wine is acceptable
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 ½ cups White Rice
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- melt butter in frying pan with lid and add garlic, cook 2'ish minutes
- stir in marsala wine and cook 5 minutes, allowing wine to reduce
- add chicken stock and rice to pan
- bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook 20 minutes (or until tender) stirring occasionally
- add parmesan cheese and stir until melted
- season to taste with salt and pepper
Pair this rice side dish with a favorite grilled meat and Roasted Asparagus for a complete – and delicious – meal.
Keep pantry staples fresh and beautifully displayed on open kitchen shelving with this fun assortment of jars: